Dear Statler Ortho Family,
We are elated to announce that Statler Orthodontics is reopening for patient care on May 12.
- We are implementing increased protocols in order to keep you, our staff and ultimately the community safe. As always we are going above and beyond current recommendations. We want to thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation as we find our way through these evolving times.
- Our prior standards for sterilization and cleanliness were already beyond that which have just been set forth by the CDC and ADA, but we’re taking it up another notch. Our staff will be in full, single-use PPE. Please don’t be alarmed by this added precaution, we are simply being proactive to safeguard your wellness and that of our team.
- There are a few “procedural changes” that you’ll note at your next visit. None of them will require any special effort on your part, but we want to ensure that you’re told simply for familiarity.
- Please brush your teeth BEFORE arriving at the office. The brushing station needs to remain closed at this time. We will be asking you to rinse at the chair before the appointment with Hydrogen Peroxide.
- We are required to limit the number of people in the office at any given time. When you arrive for your appointment- We ask that only the appointed patient come in for their appointment. If necessary, one parent or guardian may escort their child in to sign forms but during the appointment, we ask you please wait in the car. Be aware anyone entering the office will be subject to the full check-in protocol.
- A Wellness Screening will be performed upon entry that will consist of taking the patient's temperature and answering a few health-related questions.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced; this may include limited seating or closure of our waiting room.
- All patients/parents must complete a Supplemental Consent to Treat form before being seen. A minor patient without a Consent Form and no parent/guardian to complete at the office will have their appointment rescheduled.
- We are following all CDC and AAO recommendations but have exceeded these guidelines by implementing these additional technologies to our protocol:
- We have installed 3 Medify MA-112- 950 CADR H13 HEPA Medical grade air filtration systems throughout the office- they filter out airborne particles and other impurities down to 0.1 microns.
- We have purchased the Ecolox Tech-Hypochlorous disinfectant system. Electrolyzed water is eco-friendly, safe and non-toxic. The mist kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses in 30 seconds and will be used office-wide daily.
- We are limiting certain procedures until further notice but will be using ReLeaf- a new high volume evacuation system that quickly and efficiently reduces aerosols and evacuates them out of the oral cavity on all procedures requiring a handpiece.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out. The staff will be in the office training and prepping for your return. I am grateful for your support and cooperation as we get back up to speed in the “new normal.”
We are beyond excited to have you back in the office and to see all of your smiling faces !!!!
Best Wishes and Stay Safe,
Dr. Jennifer Statler and Team